Although Atomic Data is a specification, it also has reference implementations:
Open source (MIT licenced) software for Atomic Data:
Libraries (MIT licenced) to build apps with:
- React library: @tomic/react (npm)
- Rust library: atomic-lib (crates.io)
Server for hosting Atomic Data. Uses
- Responds to requests for created Atomic Resources, makes atomic data available at their URL.
- Embedded database
- Authorization, authentication, versioning, collections, pagination
- Browser-friendly HTML presentation, JSON serialization, RDF serialization.
$ docker run -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -v atomic-storage:/atomic-storage joepmeneer/atomic-server
Data browser, powered by
- View & edit atomic data, using dynamic forms
- Collections with pagination and sorting
- Client-side full-text search
demo (same as
A tool for generating / querying Atomic Data from the command line. Install with
cargo install atomic-cli.
atomic 0.20.0 Joep Meindertsma <firstname.lastname@example.org> Create, share, fetch and model linked atomic data! USAGE: atomic-cli [SUBCOMMAND] FLAGS: -h, --help Prints help information -V, --version Prints version information SUBCOMMANDS: destroy Permanently removes a Resource. Uses Commits. edit Edit a single Atom from a Resource using your text editor. Uses Commits. get Traverses a Path and prints the resulting Resource or Value. help Prints this message or the help of the given subcommand(s) list List all bookmarks new Create a Resource remove Remove a single Atom from a Resource. Uses Commits. set Update an Atom's value. Uses Commits. tpf Finds Atoms using Triple Pattern Fragments. Visit https://github.com/atomicdata-dev/atomic-data-browser for more info
Fork the atomic-data-react-template on codesandbox to get started directly!
Library that powers
- An in-memory store
- Parsing (JSON-AD) / Serialization (JSON-AD, JSON-LD, TTL, N-Triples)
- Commit validation and processing
- TPF queries
- Constructing Collections
- Path traversal
- Basic validation
This document contains a set of ideas that would help achieve that success. Open a PR and edit this file to add your project!
A mobile app for granting permissions to your data and signing things. See github issue.
- Show a notification when you try to log in somewhere with your agent
- Notifications for mentions and other social items
- Check uptime of your server
- Import data from some data source (CSV / SQL / JSON / RDF), fill in the gaps (mapping / IRI creation / datatypes) an create new Atoms
- Perhaps a CLI, library, GUI or a combination of all of these
- A simple (JS) widget that can be embedded anywhere, which converts an Atomic Graph into an HTML view.
- Would be useful for documentation, and as a default view for Atomic Data.
@tomic/libto get started
Library + front-end app for browsing / manipulating Atomic Data on mobile devices.