Atomic Data is an open specification, and that means that you're very welcome to share your thoughts and help make this standard as good as possible.
Things you can do:
- Join the Discord server for voice / text chat
- Start playing with / contributing to the
atomic-server / atomic-cliimplementation written in Rust.
- Clone the Book Repo and read some of the inline comments, which might help start some discussions
- Drop an issue on Github to share your suggestions or criticism
- Join our W3C Community Group